Water Damage Tips For Gold Coast Homes?
Water damage can be one of the worst things to happen to your home; water can cause structural damage, equipment failure, and lead to mold growth. These types of problems can be costly, time-consuming and stressful.
Steps To Take If My Gold Coast Home Experiences Water Damage
- Call a professional restoration company in your community to help you with the mitigation and restoration process
- Safely investigate the extent of the damage while waiting for the professionals to arrive. If possible, determine where the water is coming from
- If a pipe or appliance failure caused the damage, turn off the water source to your home at the main
- If there is standing water in your basement, workshop, or areas with machinery and appliances, be sure to wait for the professionals before entering the area.
- A professional restoration company will use drying equipment like air movers and dehumidifiers to thoroughly dry the area
Can SERVPRO of Gold Coast /Lincoln Park /Lakeview Work With Your Insurance Company?
- We will contact your insurance company within eight hours of being on site to update them on the status of your claim
- Be sure to document all the damage by taking photos and videos of damaged contents and structure.
- SERVPRO of Gold Coast / Lincoln Park / Lakeview will help you with the insurance process and paperwork.
SERVPRO of Gold Coast / Lincoln Park / Lakeview helps Gold Coast residents mitigate and restore water-damaged property quickly and efficiently and can typically arrive within four hours of your call to begin the cleanup and restoration process. Call us at 773-935-6750.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.