Pet Fire Evacuation Plan in Lincoln Park?
Our pets are part of our families, and they’ll need our help when a fire breaks out. SERVPRO® of Gold Coast /Lincoln Park /Lakeview responds to fire damage emergencies throughout the year in Lincoln Park and offer these pet fire safety tips from the National Fire Protection Association for situations when you need to evacuate due to fire:
- Make sure your pets are included in your family’s evacuation plan
- Build an evacuation kit for each pet in your household
- Ensure each kit is a size and weight that can be quickly loaded into a vehicle when packing to evacuate.
Include supplies for your pet in your emergency kit or assemble an emergency kit for your pet. Here are some pet emergency kit tips from the American Red Cross:
- Sturdy leashes and harnesses
- Food, drinking water, bowls, cat litter/pan, and a manual can opener
- Medications and copies of medical records
- A first aid kit
- Current photos of you with your pet(s) in case they get lost
- Information on feeding schedules, medical conditions, behavior problems, and the name and number of your veterinarian in case you have to foster or board your pets
- Pet beds and toys, if easily transportable
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business has a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Gold Coast /Lincoln Park /Lakeview is Here to Help. ® Call us at 773-935-6750. We’ll clean and restore your fire damage in Lincoln Park, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.