Sewage Backup in Lakeview Business?
You never know when the sewage system in your Lakeview office complex will backup, but when it does, you will want to call in the professionals from SERVPRO® of Gold Coast/Lincoln Park/Lakeview. There are three types of contaminated water. Each type requires a different response to restore your business or home safely:
Category 1: “Clean Water”
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated, it can degrade into a category two or three
Category 2: “Gray Water”
- May contain bacteria and viruses
- Can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 3: “Black Water”
Sources for category three water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth. This water is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested. All contact should be avoided.
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
Call Us Today!
When your Lakeview business or home needs sewer restoration services, SERVPRO® of Gold Coast/Lincoln Park/Lakeview is Here to Help. ® Call us at 773-935-6750. We’ll restore your sewage backup, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.