Gold Coast / Lincoln Park / Lakeview Restoration Professionals Make Home Damage “Like it never even happened.”
When a disaster leaves your home unsafe, uncomfortable, or unsightly, our team at Gold Coast / Lincoln Park / Lakeview is on your side. Our field mitigation managers ensure that we attend to every detail to make the damage – regardless of its extent, how varied it, the time you call, or the size of your property – “Like it never even happened.” Our emergency response teams are available 24/7/52, and we respond quickly to prevent further damage and restore your residential or commercial property to its pre-disaster functioning. When you call us, our dispatcher will ask questions about the nature of the disaster and whether you just noticed a long-standing problem (as from a slow leak) or the disaster has happened only recently (such as a fire or a tornado/flood/severe storm). We ask these questions so we’re best prepared to help restore your property; prompt arrivals are useful only because we arrive prepared to handle whatever will be shredding your building(s) and belongings.
- Locally Owned and Operated, always nearby
- Registered with the gold standard for our industry, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Excellent, always updated skills
- State-of-the-art technology
Stellar team members: Gold Coast / Lincoln Park / Lakeview is part of the National Disaster Recovery Team and the Extreme Response Team
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
- Full-service restoration providers, including assessment, construction, building services, remediation, and cleaning/disinfection
- Highly regarded
Regardless of the Size or Type of Property Damage, Gold Coast / Lincoln Park / Lakeview
Team Members Are Just a Phone Call Away.
Our general manager, Anthony Di Giorgio, explains that when home- or business- owners call us, they are surprised, worried, and generally unhappy. They are facing large losses. We, therefore, need to do everything in our power to make the day a better one. That’s why our highly trained remediation specialists, crew chiefs, and other team members arrive quickly. We let our clients know that we are dedicated to doing every step of the job beautifully to get their lives back to pre-damage conditions by restoring their property to pre-damage functioning.
Count on us to:
- Locate and remove hazards including:
- Mold or other kinds of microbial growth
- Smoke, soot, and other fire damage
- Sewage, trauma, and other biohazards
- Debris, food waste, pet hair, other messes
- Remediate your home from the damage these hazards cause
- Dry/dehumidify your property
- Clean and disinfect even hard-to-access areas such as crawl spaces and air ducts
- Eliminate any lingering odors
- Work with your insurance company
- Document our progress
Our aim is to make the damage “Like it never even happened” no matter how much damage or the size of your property.
Gold Coast / Lincoln Park / Lakeview