Biohazard Cleaning for Lakeview Businesses?
Biohazard exposure is serious. These dangerous contaminants can have serious health consequences. Our first focus is always safety since biohazards can involve bloodborne pathogens, harmful chemicals, and other dangers. SERVPRO® of Gold Coast /Lincoln Park /Lakeview’s technicians have the advanced training, experience, and equipment required to safely remove biohazards.
Lakeview business owners can rely on us to remediate biohazards 24-hours a day. Our technicians wear OSHA-approved protective gear while safely transforming unhealthy environments back to clean workspaces.
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Sewage backups
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Chemical spills
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
Here are some tips from our website to stay safe while waiting for help to arrive:
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When your Lakeview commercial business or home needs biohazard cleaning and decontamination services, SERVPRO® of Gold Coast /Lincoln Park /Lakeview is Here to Help. ® Call us at 773-935-6750.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.