Storm Damage Restoration Team in North Side?
Tornadoes are no stranger to Cook County. In 2020, North Side experienced a tornado that lasted about thirty seconds but caused significant damage from fallen trees. SERVPRO® of Gold Coast/Lincoln Park/Lakeview responds to storm damage emergencies throughout the year. Chicago businesses and residents can count on our fast emergency response time and highly trained team. Typically, we arrive on-site within four hours of your call.
Here are some tornado safety tips from the Federal Emergency Management Agency:
If there is a tornado warning, you should take shelter immediately. To stay safe during a tornado, follow these steps:
- Immediately go to a safe location such as a safe room, basement, storm cellar, or a small interior room on the lowest level of a sturdy building
- Stay away from windows, doors, and outside walls
- Protect yourself by covering your head or neck with your arms and putting materials such as furniture and blankets around or on top of you
- If you’re in your car, do not try to outrun a tornado
- Do not go under an overpass or bridge. You’re safer in a low, flat location.
- Watch out for flying debris that can cause injury or death
- Do not enter damaged buildings until you know they are safe
When your North Side home or commercial business has storm damage, SERVPRO® of Gold Coast/Lincoln Park/Lakeview is Here to Help. ® Call us at 773-935-6750.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.