Coffee Bar Causing Water Damage In My Gold Coast Condo?
Water damage is one of the most common property damage claims made in the United States. Our Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, and Lakeview team has been restoring water damage for Gold Coast residents for many years. Supply line leaks are a common form of water damage and often result from custom coffee stations. Here are some ways to tell if you have a supply line leak or another form of water damage:
- Dark or wet spots on the walls or ceiling
- Wet areas or water pooling on the floor
- Flaking, cracking, or bubbling paint or drywall
- Hearing the sound of running water that you can’t place
- Hearing the sound of dripping water that you can’t locate
- Visible dripping water you can see but dripping where it should not be
- Significant increase in your water bill for no known reason
- Strong, damp, musky odors
- Visible mold growing
Call Us Today!
Water damage can happen at any time and for many reasons. Our local Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, and Lakeview team can help when your home or commercial business has a water damage emergency. Our technicians are on call and ready to assist you no matter what time of the day or night you need us. We’ll restore your water damage in Gold Coast “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 773-935-6750.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.